Best Panasonic AG-HMC150 Professional 3-CCD Handheld AVCCAM Camcorder – Bundle – with Switronix TL-50 30w Dimmerable DC Powered LED Light, Bescor SA-1 Universal Swivel Shoe Mount Adaptor
- Extra-long record times – one 32GB SDHC card can hold up to 3 hours in the PH mode mode, 4 hours HA, 5.3 hours at HG mode and 12 hours in the HE mode.
- Records in a full range of HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/30p, 1080/24p;720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p
- 1/3″ 3-CCD progressive image system with excellent sensitivity, superb color reproduction and resolution
- Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) that ensures stable images, critical to high definition video display
- 13x 28mm to 368mm (35mm equivalent) Leica Dicomar” wide-angle zoom lens”
AVCCAM – the Industry’s Next Generation Affordable HD… The AG-HMC150 handheld is Panasonic’s exciting new introduction to the AVCCAM series. Representing a major step forward in affordable HD video capture, the HMC150 utilizes highly efficient AVCHD recording, the industry’s new long GOP standard based on MPEG-4, to provide stunning image quality and longer record time. The new handheld incorporates three 1/3-inch progressive CCD imagers to produce stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution picture quality far exceeding older Long GOP formats like HDV. It’s equipped with a high-performance wide-angle* Leica Dicomar 13x zoom lens and 24-and 30-frame progressive capture in a full range of HD formats, making it well suited for all types of projects. With an excitingrange of professional video and audio features and a compact, well-balanced design, the HMC150 is a “must have” for video professionals and enthusiasts looking for the best in affordable HD. Extra-Long Solid-State Recording: Forget minutes! With AVCHD technology and high-capacity SD memory cards, the HMC150 provides hours of beautiful high definition recordings at professional bitrates up to 21Mbps. And it’s as easy to use as a digital still camera, with simple playback on many consumer devices and players, from computers and video game consoles to Blu-ray players and flat panel displays with SD card slots. AVCHD is currently supported by variety of editing solutio